Make a Gift
Tickets sales and other earned revenue cover only 60% of Playwrights Horizons’ annual expenses, with the remaining 40% covered by donations. The support of our community of donors is vital to our stability. Your donations are greatly appreciated.
Donations may be fulfilled in monthly installments. To make a donation by phone please contact Eva Rosa, Individual Giving Manager at 929-299-4380 or email@example.com.
A special membership program for donors 45 and under.Starting at
Add a gift to your package and book one week earlier.Starting at
A charitable bequest made to Playwrights Horizons through your will or retirement account is one of the simplest ways that you can make a significant contribution to help us to maintain and improve our productions and our important programs for writers, artists, students, audiences, and the larger theatrical community. For more information, visit our website or contact Benjamin Weisman, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212 564 1235 x3145. All conversations are strictly confidential and imply no obligation. Learn more about Legacy Circle →
Make your gift in honor or in memory of someone special. Gifts of $500 and greater are acknowledged in our performance program. Make a tribute gift →
Does your company participate in a Matching Gift Program? Search through the current list of companies that match →