To change your password, complete the following steps on the My Account page:
- 1. Enter your current password in the Current Password text box.
- 2. Enter your new password in the New Password text box.
- Tip: Passwords are case-sensitive (meaning that PASSWORD, PaSsWoRd and password are not the same). Your new password may be required to have a certain number of characters, upper and/or lower case letters, a number, and/or a symbol. If your password does not meet the requirements, you will receive an error telling you what is missing.
- 3. Confirm your new password by typing it again in the Re-type New Password text box.
- 4. To put your new password into effect, click the Change Password button.
If you can't remember your login password Click Here and provide the required information to have your password emailed to you.
If you have any questions or need assistance call Ticket Central from Noon - 8pm daily at 212-279-4200. We're here to help.