Standby Drawing for Sold-Out Performances
Sometimes seats become available for performances previously listed as “Sold Out.” Continue checking availability for a performance you wish to attend. Tickets for shows with limited availability are usually sold within minutes of appearing for sale. You have a much better chance of seeing the show if you buy tickets in advance rather than trying for Standby seats.
On the day of a sold-out performance, the Box Office will take names for a random drawing to purchase tickets that become available just prior to show time. You may enter your name for the standby drawing beginning at one hour prior to show time, in-person at the Box Office only. The Box Office will accept entries up to the point the drawing begins. One entry is permitted per party.
• Any tickets made available for on standby will be sold at full price or 59E59 Member price for current Members. No other discounts will apply.
• Past-Dated tickets will not be honored for standby seats.
• Payment for standby tickets must be made with credit/debit card or exact change.
• Standby tickets cannot be combined with any other purchase (tickets or memberships).
• Once Standby tickets are purchased, patrons must immediately proceed to the theater to be seated.
• There is no guarantee that any tickets will be available for the Standby Drawing.
• Standby allows no choice of seats. If you do not purchase the seats offered to you, your entry will be removed from the drawing.
If you have any questions, please contact the 59E59 Theaters Box Office.